Sweet home Alabama, I’m comin’ home to you...once I get that license! If you want to cruise through the Heart of Dixie, you’re gonna need an Alabama permit (learner license) or driver license first. Aceable can help you learn the rules of the road and prepare you for the official Alabama written knowledge test.
Our Alabama Permit Test Prep course comes with 20 levels of interactive content and unlimited free practice tests. Study online or access the mobile app on your phone or tablet whenever you want! Aceable’s study guide makes it fun and easy to get ready for the permit test.
Drivers ed is NOT a requirement for getting an Alabama license. Applicants under the age of 18 must either complete an SDE-approved course OR have a parent certify that they completed 30 hours of supervised driving. Aceable’s Alabama Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect guide for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Alabama Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Alabama DPS written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
How Alabama Drivers Ed Test Prep Works
- Take a state-approved drivers ed course OR skip the course if you plan to do 30 certified hours of driving practice instead.
- Prepare for the DPS written knowledge exam with Aceable. Our mobile study aid lets your prep for the test whenever and wherever you want.
- When you’re ready, head to your local DPS office to take the exam and a vision test to get your learner license. Don’t worry, you’re going to ace it!
- Carry your permit for at least 6 months. If you chose not to take an official drivers ed course, make sure you practice driving with a parent (or another licensed adult who is 21 or older) for at least 30 hours. Your driving supervisor will need to sign a verification form from the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.
- Pass the driving test to get your Restricted Driver License. Contact the DPS office by phone or online beforehand to schedule an appointment. Remember to bring your own insured vehicle for the test. Curfews and passenger restrictions will be removed in 6 months or when you turn 18, whichever comes first. Congrats!
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Alabama Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Alabama’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”