Sleep. A lot. Fluffy pillows + clean sheets is a real true love.
Visit a puppy shelter #cuddletime
- Change your birthday on Facebook to Valentine’s Day. Happy Birthday to you!
- Go to McDonald’s and order your meal rap style (aka like a boss)
- Start a controversial Game of Thrones conversation on Reddit.
Go for a long run. See how many T-Swift albums you can get through.
- Hit up your corner froyo spot and go ham with the toppings. Extra cookie dough plz.
- Host a game night with your best friends. Love is only worth 7 points in Scrabble.
- Read the daily newspaper cover to cover.
- Three words: Star. Wars. Marathon.
Frame a pic of your celeb crush. Lookin’ at you McConaughey.
- Experiment with new yoga poses. Or just child pose on repeat.
- Wear fuzzy socks ALL DAY.
- Buy yourself a bouquet of flowers and write a flirty note. Hehe, no, YOU’RE perfect.
- Go see a live show and dance, dance, dance.
- Go to the grocery store and buy fancy cheese and crackers. And we mean reallll fancy.
- Find a corner in an old bookstore and curl up with a classic.
- Make a sheetcake! Recipe recs here .
- Go to the Apple Store and draw silly pics on all the iPads.
- Build a playlist of the greatest songs of all time.
- Challenge yourself to remember all the state capitals. Reward yourself with a gummy bear if you get one right.
Go for a long bike ride on the beach* (*Must have a beach nearby)
- Buy a new video game
- Bubble bath, all day er’day.
- Take it old school: tv dinner and a movie (Top pick: Stouffer’s Mac n’ Cheese)
- Make a cup of tea and put in extra honey.
- Get a facial. Ahhh.
- Take your dog to a dog park. No dog? Take yourself to a dog park.
- Wear denim on denim. Get complimented on the Canadian Tuxedo all day!
- Go to a local spin class. ONLY HOT PEOPLE SWEAT. Get it?
- Buy a candle with a comforting scent. Team #pumpkinspice
Make yourself a personal pizza with your fave toppings.
- See how many constellations you can identify in the sky. Better yet, make a few up and shock your friends with your plethora of astrology knowledge!
- Get a haircut. Swish your head around the rest of the day, feelin’ yourself.
- Go to Sonic between 2 and 4 for happy hour. Cherry limeades got you.
Try and beat your step count record on your Fitbit.
- Binge like you’ve never before binged on Netflix. The Great British Baking Show anyone?
- Live tweet the whole time. Lose or gain followers? That is the question.
- Help your mom with her taxes. KIDDING.
- Try an unfamiliar dish and follow the recipe to a T.
- Strike up friendly conversation with your barista, or even pass a handwritten note of encouragement to your tollbooth attendant.
- Get a brand new coloring book and set of colored pencils. DON’T stay within the lines, how ‘bout that?
- Dig out the puzzle your grandma gave you three Christmases ago and take a stab at it.
- Set your alarm early and go for a sunrise hike.
- Visit your local penny candy store. Stock up on Pez refills!
- De-pill your sweaters. Trust us, it’s therapeutic.
Watch the big game with your family.
- Rearrange your room. Feel like a new you.
- Watch a youtube how-to. Add juggling to your resume.
- Get a mani/pedi. Boys too.
- Upload a stock engagement ring pic to your social media accounts...wait for the congratulations texts and comments to come flooding in...Got ‘em!