Want to get your Kansas driver license? Aceable’s Kansas Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Kansas written knowledge exam.
Important: Drivers ed is NOT a requirement for getting a Kansas license. Minors may choose to take a state-approved drivers ed course instead of taking the knowledge test and/or for the purpose of qualifying for a Restricted License at age 15 instead of 16. Aceable’s Kansas Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Kansas Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Kansas DOR written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Kansas Driver License (Ages 14-17)
- Get your paperwork together for the DMV. Bring proof of your identity, lawful status in the U.S., Social Security number, and 2 forms of proof of your Kansas residence. If you’re 14 or 15 years old, you’ll also need to get parental approval.
- Take a vision test and written knowledge test at your local DMV office to get your Instruction Permit. You can choose to skip the written test if you submit a completion certificate from a state-approved drivers ed course.
- Carry your Instruction Permit while you log 25 to 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with your parent or other licensed adult who is 21 or older. You’ll need 25 hours if you took drivers ed and plan to get your Restricted License at age 15, 50 hours if you will take the driving test at age 16 or older.
- Once you’ve kept your permit for at least a year and you’re 16 or older, you may take your driving skills test to get a Restricted License. Remember to bring your own registered and insured vehicle for the test. If you want to apply for your Restricted License early, at age 15, you must show proof of passing an approved drivers ed course.
- You can upgrade to a regular Driver License with full driving privileges when you turn 17 or when you’ve had your Restricted License for at least 6 months, whichever comes first. Congrats!
How to Get Your Kansas Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Pass a vision test and knowledge test at your local DMV office. Bring proof of your identity, lawful status in the U.S., Social Security number, and 2 forms of proof of your Kansas residence. You’ll also have to pay a licensing fee to the state ($20 if you’re under 21).
- Pass your road test. You’ll need to bring your own registered and insured vehicle for the test.
- Receive your driver license. Freedom!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Kansas Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Kansas’ written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”