Want to get your Louisiana driver license? Aceable’s Louisiana Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Louisiana written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Louisiana first-time license applicants of all ages must take an approved drivers ed or pre-licensing course. Aceable’s Louisiana Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Louisiana Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Louisiana OMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Louisiana Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Complete a state-approved 38-hour driver education course. You course should also include 8 hours of behind-the-wheel training.
- Get your paperwork together. Bring your parent or guardian, Certification of Required Attendance from your school, proof of drivers ed completion, proof of legal presence in the U.S., and identification.
- Apply for a Learner’s Permit. You will take a vision test and written knowledge test at your local OMV. Bring payment for the state fee.
- Carry your Learner’s Permit for 180 days while you get at least 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with your parent or other licensed adult over the age of 21. Make sure 15 of your practice hours are at night.
- Take the driving skills test. Remember to bring your permit, parent, and the school attendance form (if you’re under 17). If you’re 16, you’ll earn an Intermediate License. If you’re 17 at the time of the driving test, you’ll skip straight to a full driver license.
- To switch to your regular driver license with full privileges, you must be at least 17 and finished with all drivers ed and driving practice requirements. Congrats!
How to Get Your Louisiana Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Complete an approved 6-hour pre-licensing course OR 38-hour drivers ed course. Either course must be accompanied by 8 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Get your paperwork together. You’ll need to bring the following to your local OMV: proof of drivers ed completion, proof of legal presence in the U.S., and identification.
- Pass the vision and written knowledge tests to get a Learner’s Permit. Bring payment for the state fee.
- Practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult.
- Pass the on-road skills test to get your Driver License with full privileges. Congrats!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Louisiana Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service