Want to get your Maryland driver license? Aceable’s Maryland Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Maryland written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Maryland first-time license applicants of all ages must take an approved drivers ed course (including classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction). Aceable’s Maryland Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Maryland Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Maryland MVA written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Maryland Driver License (Ages 15 and Up)
- Enroll in a state-approved drivers education course. It should consist of 30 hours of classroom time and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Get your paperwork together. Bring a permit application (signed by your parent or guardian if you’re under 18) and documents proving your identity, legal presence in the U.S., Social Security number, and Maryland residence. If you’re 15, you will also need a DL-300 form (proof of school attendance) in a sealed envelope from your school.
- When you’re at least 15 years and 9 months old, you can apply for a Learner’s Permit. You will take a vision test and written knowledge test at your local MVA office.
- Carry your Learner’s Permit for 9 months while you get 60 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with your parent or other licensed adult who’s at least 21. Make sure 10 of your practice hours are at night, and keep track of your time by filling out the Practice Skills Log. If you’re 25 or older, you only need 14 practice hours (3 hours at night).
- Schedule a driving skills test to get your Provisional License. You can take the test at any time between 9 months (or 45 days, if you’re 25 or older) and 2 years after getting your Learner’s Permit. Bring your valid permit and completed Skills Practice Log. Your MVA-approved drivers ed provider should submit proof of your course completion.
- When you’re at least 18 and have met all the requirements, the MVA will automatically convert your Provisional License to a regular driver license. The MVA will mail you an attachment card that you can carry along with your Provisional License until it expires. Congrats!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Maryland Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service