Want to get your Nevada driver license? Aceable’s Nevada Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Nevada DMV written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Nevada license applicants who are under 18 years old must take an approved drivers ed course. Aceable’s Nevada Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Nevada Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Nevada DMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Nevada Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Enroll in a state-approved driver education course. You can choose from a classroom or online course. It will consist of about 30 hours of instruction.
- Get your paperwork together. Bring the following to the DMV: ID showing your full name and date of birth, parent or guardian to sign the application, and a signed Certificate of Attendance (DMV 301 form) to prove that you’re in school.
- You can apply for an Instruction Permit when you’re at least 15 and a half. You will take the vision and written knowledge tests at your local DMV office. Bring payment for the state fee, which is $23.25.
- Carry your Instruction Permit for 6 months while you get 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with a licensed adult (21 or older) who has at least one year of driving experience. Make sure 10 of your practice hours are at night. Track your hours on the Beginning Driver Experience Log and get it signed by your parent or guardian.
- Call or go online to schedule your driving test at the DMV. You will take the test in your own registered and insured vehicle. You must be at least 16 years old and finished with your approved drivers ed course. Bring your parent, permit, ID, application, practice log, and proof of drivers ed completion. When you pass the driving test and pay the state licensing fee ($42.25), you’ll receive a driver license.
- Obey the curfew and passenger restrictions on your license until they are lifted when you turn 18. At that point, your license will give you full driving privileges. Congrats!
How to Get Your Nevada Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Get your paperwork together. You’ll need to bring the following to your local DMV office: original documents proving your identity, proof of your Nevada address, and an Application for Driving Privileges or ID Card (DMV 002 form).
- Pass the vision and written knowledge tests to earn your Instruction Permit. You’ll also need to pay a permit fee of $23.25.
- Carry your Instruction Permit while you practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult.
- Pass the on-road skills test and pay the DMV licensing fee ($42.25) to get your Driver License with full privileges. Congrats!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Nevada Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”