Want to get your Oklahoma driver license? Aceable’s Oklahoma Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Oklahoma written knowledge exam.
Important: Drivers ed is not a requirement for getting an Oklahoma driver license. However, applicants under the age of 18 can speed up the licensing process by taking a DPS-approved drivers ed course. Aceable’s Oklahoma Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Oklahoma Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Oklahoma DPS written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Oklahoma Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Oklahoma’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”
As featured in
How to Get Your Oklahoma Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Decide if you want to take a DPS-approved drivers ed course. Taking an official course will enable you to apply for a Learner Permit at age 15 and a half rather than 16. It may also allow you to switch from an Intermediate License to a regular license as much as 6 months earlier.
- Head to your local DPS office. Bring proof of the following: lawful presence in the U.S., Oklahoma residency, identity, and school enrollment. Find examples of appropriate documents here.
- Pass the vision test and written knowledge test to get your Learner Permit. There will be license and application fees totaling $37.50.
- Carry your Learner Permit for 6 months while you get 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with a supervisor who is 21 or older and has been licensed for at least 2 years. Make sure 10 of those practice hours take place at night. You’ll need to fill out the Affidavit of Driver Training and have it signed and notarized by your parent.
- Pass the driving skills test to get an Intermediate License.
- You can get a regular license with full driving privileges once you turn 18. You may be able to get it sooner if you’ve held an Intermediate License for a year (or 6 months, if you took an approved drivers ed course). Congrats!
How to Get Your Oklahoma Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Head to your local DPS office. Bring documents to prove your lawful presence in the U.S., Oklahoma residency, and identity. Find examples of acceptable documents here.
- Take a vision test and written knowledge test.
- Optional step: get your Learner Permit and keep it for 30 days while you practice driving.
- Whether or not you chose to do Step 3, you will need to pass a driving test to get your driver license. There will be license and application fees totaling $37.50. Freedom!