Want to get your Oregon driver license? Aceable’s Oregon Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Oregon written knowledge exam.
Important: Drivers ed is not a requirement for getting an Oregon driver license. Minor applicants have the option of taking an ODOT-approved drivers ed course in order to reduce the number of required driving practice hours from 100 to 50. Aceable’s Oregon Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Oregon Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Oregon DMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Oregon Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Head to your local DMV office. Bring a Driver License Application signed by your parent or guardian and proof of the following: school enrollment or completion, legal presence in the U.S., Oregon residency, identity, and Social Security number.
- Pass the vision test and written knowledge test to get your Instruction Permit.
- Carry your permit for 6 months while you get 100 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with a supervisor who is 21 or older and has been licensed for at least 3 years. If you choose to take an ODOT-approved traffic safety education course, you only need to get 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice.
- When you’re at least 16, you may take the driving skills test to get a Provisional License.
- You can get full driving privileges once you've held your Provisional License for a year or when you turn 18, whichever comes first. Congrats!
How to Get Your Oregon Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Head to your local DMV office. Bring your driver license application and documents to prove your legal presence in the U.S., Oregon residency, identity, and Social Security number.
- Take a vision test and written knowledge test to get your Instruction Permit. There will be a fee of $23.50.
- Practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult.
- Pass the DMV’s driving test to get your driver license. Freedom!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Oregon Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”