Want to get your Pennsylvania driver license? Aceable’s Pennsylvania Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Pennsylvania written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved course. Pennsylvanian drivers are not required to take drivers ed, but they can take a PennDOT-approved course in order to have certain license restrictions lifted before age 18. Aceable’s Pennsylvania Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Pennsylvania Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the PennDOT written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Pennsylvania Driver License (Ages 16-17)
- Decide if you want to take a PennDOT-approved drivers ed course. It’s not required, but passing a certified course will enable you to get your driver license restrictions removed at age 17 instead of 18.
- Make an appointment at your doctor’s office for a physical. Have your doctor or nurse practitioner fill out your Medical Qualification Certificate (DL-180). You’ll fill out the reverse side of that form with your personal info.
- Get your Learner’s Permit by passing a vision test and knowledge test at your local Driver License Center. Get your consent form (DL-180TD) signed by your parent or guardian. You’ll also need to bring the Medical Qualification Certificate (DL-180), proof of your identity, Social Security number, and lawful presence in the U.S. Find examples of acceptable documents here. Bring a check or money order for the PennDOT fee.
- arry your Learner’s Permit for at least six months while you rack up 65 behind-the-wheel practice hours with your parent or other licensed adult who is 21 or older. Make sure 10 of those hours are at night and five take place during bad weather.
- Schedule your road test ahead of time online or over the phone. Gather all the documents you’ll need to bring: your permit, the parent or guardian certification form (DL-180C), and proof of your vehicle’s registration, insurance, and inspection.
- Pass the behind-the-wheel driving test to get your Junior License.
- The curfew and passenger restrictions of your Junior License will be lifted when you turn 18. At that point, you can get your regular driver license. Restrictions may be lifted before you turn 18 if you submit a certificate from an approved drivers ed course, DL-59 form, and an affidavit of consent from your parent. You must also have not had any traffic convictions or at-fault crashes within the past 12 months.
How to Get Your Pennsylvania Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Get your Learner’s Permit by passing a vision test and knowledge test at your local Driver License Center. You’ll need to bring proof of your identity, Social Security number, lawful presence in the U.S, and Pennsylvania residence. Find examples of acceptable documents here.
- Carry your permit while you practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult who is 21 or older.
- Pass the behind-the-wheel driving test to get your driver license. Freedom!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Pennsylvania Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”