Want to get your Utah driver license? Aceable’s Utah Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Utah written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Utah license applicants who are 18 or younger must take an approved drivers ed course. Aceable’s Utah Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Utah Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Utah DMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Utah Driver License (Ages 15-18)
- Enroll in a state-approved driver education course. You can choose a commercial driving school, high school course, or an approved online or home learning program.
- Get your paperwork together. Bring an application signed by your parent or guardian and proof of your identity, lawful status in the U.S., valid Social Security number, and Utah address.
- Apply for a Learner’s Permit. You will take vision, written knowledge, and physical and mental fitness tests at your local driver license office. Bring payment for the $15 state fee.
- Carry your Learner’s Permit while you get at least 40 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with your parent, instructor, or other licensed adult who has signed for financial responsibility. Make sure 10 of your practice hours are at night. If you’re under 18, you must keep a Learner’s Permit for a minimum of 6 months.
- Take the driving skills test in your own registered vehicle. You must be at least 16 years old and finished with your approved drivers ed course. When you pass, you’ll earn a Provisional License.
- When you turn 18 and have met all the requirements, you can get a regular license with full driving privileges. Congrats!
How to Get Your Utah Driver License (Age 19 and Up)
- Get your paperwork together. You’ll need to bring proof of the following to your local DPS office: lawful status in the U.S., identity, Social Security number, and Utah residence.
- Pass the vision and written knowledge tests to earn your Learner Permit. You’ll also need to pay a $15 fee.
- Carry your permit while you practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult. You’ll need to get 40 hours of behind-the-wheel practice, including 10 hours at night. You must keep the permit for 3 months, unless you choose to take an approved drivers ed course.
- Pass the on-road skills test to get your Driver License with full privileges. Congrats!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Utah Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”