How do I get my Verification of Enrollment (VOE) form during the summer?

If it’s not too late, get your Verification of Enrollment form or VOE before the school year ends! When you get your VOE form in the last 5 days of class, the form is valid up until the first day of school.

If you were unable to get that done, no worries!

Here’s what you can do:

  1. Call your high school first to see if they’re open or if anyone there can sign your VOE form.
  2. If your high school is still closed for the summer, go to your school district’s administration office and have your VOE form signed by the registrar.

Maybe you’re in a weird situation.

Are you moving to a different school?  We recommend contacting your previous school first and asking if they will issue you a VOE form.  If not, contact your new school even though you have never taken any classes there yet.

Are you moving from middle school to high school but meet the requirements for getting a permit? Again, we recommend contacting your middle school first to ask for a VOE form.  If not, contact your high school.

Still can’t get your VOE form?

Call your local DPS and ask if they will accept a report card showing that you have 90% attendance for the previous semester AND that you have received credits for all classes taken. We’ve talked to DPS headquarters and they have given that as an option. However, this is up to your local DPS if they will accept it.