Want to get your West Virginia driver license? Aceable’s West Virginia Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the West Virginia written knowledge exam.
Important: Drivers ed is not a requirement for getting a West Virginia driver license. Aceable’s West Virginia Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your West Virginia Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the West Virginia DMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your West Virginia Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Tennessee’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”
As featured in
How to Get Your West Virginia Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Head to your local DMV office. Bring the following: application signed by your parent or legal guardian (DMV-23 form), current Driver’s Eligibility Certificate issued by your county school board, and proof of your identity and social security number. You may also need to bring two documents proving that you live in West Virginia if your address is not listed on you school certificate.
- Pass the written knowledge test and vision screening to get your Instruction Permit. There will be a DMV licensing fee based on your age.
- Carry your Instruction Permit for at least 6 months while you get 50 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with a parent or other licensed driver who is 21 or older. Make sure 10 of those hours occur at night and that you get your parent or supervisor to sign the certification form.
- Return to the DMV to take the driving skills test when you’re at least 16. Pass it to get your Intermediate Driver’s License. Enjoy driving without supervision between 5 am and 10 pm, but make sure you follow all the restrictions.
- You can get a regular license with full driving privileges once you have held your Intermediate License for a year without any infractions (tickets, causing accidents, etc.). Your license will expire on your 21st birthday. Congrats!
How to Get Your West Virginia Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Head to your local DMV office. Bring proof of the following: your identity, social security number, West Virginia residency (two documents), and legal name change if applicable.
- Pass a written knowledge test and vision screening to get a Class E Instruction Permit. There will be a DMV licensing fee based on your age.
- Practice driving under the supervision of a licensed adult (21 or older) over a period of at least 30 days.
- Pass a driving skills test to get your driver license. Freedom!