Blake is the Founder and CEO of Aceable, a mobile-first education platform that transforms stale institutional knowledge into practical understanding. Since founding Aceable in 2012, the company and it's family of brands has educated over 13 million customers and has raised $100 million dollars from HGGC, Sageview Capital, Silveron, Floodgate, and a slew of other angels. Blake started his career as a systems integration consultant for Ernst & Young. While at EY, Blake developed his passion for education by founding the EY Austin college MAP program that helps high school juniors and seniors get through graduation and into college. After six years at EY, Blake decided to follow his passion for education and his entrepreneurial instincts to start Aceable.
- Hometown: Los Gatos, California
- Education: B.S. in Management, concentration in Accounting, from Boston College.
- Favorite Aceable Value: I can't pick a favorite as they are all invaluable in my personal and professional life.
- Hobbies/Interests: My wife and daughter, reading, traveling, staying in shape so I feel great when I'm 100, home improvement projects, chess (although I'm mediocre, at best).
- Favorite Taco: Carne asada, guacamole, peppers & onions, lime juice, homemade tortillas.