Erin oversees Product Management, LX, CX, and Enablement at Aceable. He is responsible for building, maintaining, and executing the product, content, and customer support strategy and roadmaps that ensure Aceable achieves its mission, vision, and corporate goals. Immediately before joining Aceable, he was SVP of Product Management at Bazaarvoice. He started his career as a spacecraft mission design engineer for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He is also the Founder of The Magellan International School in Austin and was the Co-Founder and CTO of Isochron Data.
- Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico
- Education: B.S. in Aerospace Engineering & MBA from the University of Texas at Austin, M.S. in Aeronautics & Astronautics from Stanford University.
- Favorite Aceable Value: #SeekToUnderstand
- Cake or Pie: Cake.
- Favorite Taco: Al Pastor Taco.
- Most memorable teacher: Mr. Sasha Rosovsky, highschool - Mr. Rosovsky saw that I could achieve my dream and took me under his wing to mentor me and give me the confidence I needed to strive for my dreams.