|Benefits by Partner||Aceable|
|Product/Benefits||Road and Tow 10 Mile|
|Price (New/Renewal)||Embedded - Partner pays PMPM ($0.88 up to $1 based on utilization)|
|Tow Limit||10 Miles or Up to $100|
|Number of Claims (ERS Limit)||3 Events|
|Rented or Borrowed Vehicles||YES|
|Special Equipment||YES(up to $100)|
|Emergency Roadside Dispatch Services|
|Fuel Delivery4||up to 10 Mile w/3 gal|
|Flat Tire Service2||YES|
|Towing1||up to 10 Mile|
|Winching6||1 operator/1 truck|
|Non-Dispatch Services Includes:|
|Trip Disablement (Breakdown)||NO|
|Trip Interruption (Accident)||NO|
|Tire and Wheel Replacement||NO|
|Theft/Hit & Run Reward||NO|
|Tire Road Hazard||NO|
|Service Reimbursement Maximum||NO|
|Additional Specialized Services:|
|Car Rental Discounts||NO|
1. Emergency Roadside Assistance
Emergency roadside assistance is provided by Signature Motor Club, Inc. and In California, services are provided by Signature Motor Club of California, Inc. for customers of Aceable.
The following Emergency Roadside Assistance services are available:
Vehicle Towing: Up to 10 Miles in any direction: Any additional expenses incurred beyond the 10-mile limit are the responsibility of the customer, payable directly to the Motor Club, and are not reimbursable.
Vehicle Winching: If a vehicle is stuck in a ditch, mud or snow and is accessible from a normally traveled roadway, dispatch coverage for winching is provided up to a $100 service limit. Any expenses incurred beyond the $100 service limit are the responsibility of the customer, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable.
Fuel Delivery: A service vehicle will deliver up to 3 gallons of fuel to the customer’s location, where allowed.
Jump Start or Minor Roadside Adjustments to Start Vehicle: Service is provided to jump start a dead battery or make other minor roadside adjustments to start the vehicle. Expenses for more extensive repairs, parts and labor are the customer’s responsibility, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable.
Flat Tire: Service is provided to change a flat tire with your inflated spare. If no spare is available, the vehicle may be towed.
Lockout: Service is provided to gain access if the ignition key is lost or accidentally locked inside the vehicle.
Reimbursement up to $100: If the Motor Club is unable to locate a service facility or provide services in the area, the customer may locate a service provider and be reimbursed up to $100.
To receive reimbursement, the customer must contact the motor club before securing service then submit the original receipt along with his/her name and address to:
Signature Motor Club,
P.O. Box 660021
Dallas, TX 75266-0021.
Claims must be postmarked within 90 days after the date of the disablement. (No time limit applies to UT and WI residents.)
ACEABLE Roadside Assistance customers who have a disabled vehicle (i.e., car, motorcycle, small truck or RV under 10,000 pounds, gross weight) and are a subscriber to the ACEABLE Roadside Assistance program are eligible for this offer. Coverage is effective two (2) calendar days after enrollment date. Service Provider en route status not applicable to all service centers.
There is a limit of three (3) service calls and/or reimbursement per enrolled vehicle per membership year
The purpose of the Roadside Assistance benefit is to provide service in common emergency situations.
Roadside Assistance Coverage Does Not Include:
- Service if the member is not with the disabled vehicle. (Please notify the dispatch operator if it is unsafe to do so.)
- Towing or service while at an auto repair shop or service station to another location.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained (including private property).
- Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicles from unplowed areas, snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
- Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach.
- Installation or removal of snow tires and chains.
- Dismounting, repairing or rotating tires.
- Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor relating to towing.
- Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, recreational vehicles and trucks, dune buggies, vehicles used for competition, stolen vehicles, unlicensed vehicles, illegally parked cars or impounded vehicles.
- Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker where required by law.
- Service to vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Transportation of member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered.
- Charging a weak or dead battery.
- Delivery or repair of tires.
- Towing of vehicle off a boat dock or marina.
- Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags.
- Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer related to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of law.
- The cost of making a replacement key and lock repairs are not covered.
4. Disclaimer of Liability:
The Motor Club will not accept responsibility for repairs or the availability, delivery or installation of parts. All parts used and services provided by the service facility must be authorized and paid for by the customer. Since all Authorized service providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Motor Club, the Motor Club assumes no liability for any damage to the vehicle resulting from the rendering of service or for personal items left in the vehicle. Any claims for personal injury or damage to property must be filed against the servicing facility.
Benefits and dues are subject to change. Services are available in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Program dues are required). You will not be required to pay any sum in addition to the amount specified in the contract for covered services.
You may cancel at any time and receive a prorated refund of any unused membership dues without deduction. The Motor Club may elect to not renew your membership for any reason by providing written notice 60 days prior to your renewal date. The Motor Club may terminate your membership for fraudulent use of services with a minimum of 30 days written notice.
The limit of service calls and/or reimbursement claims during a one-year period is measured from the date your benefits are activated (48 hours after your initial enrollment) and each anniversary of that date. At the time of service, the Member must be present.
Signature Motor Club of California, Inc. 3100 Thornton Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
7067 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
578 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157
2360 Corporate Circle
Henderson, NV 89074
170 N Roadrunner Parkway Las Cruces, NM 88011
Phone: (575) 532-9930
3600 NW 138th
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
8675 Freeport Parkway
Irving, TX 75063
Roadside Assistance Suite 140
555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
3001 E Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001
All other states:
2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062-61277
This is a Motor Club contract. This is not an automobile liability insurance contract or physical damage insurance and does not comply with any financial responsibility law. This is not an insurance contract.
Last Updated: 01/2018
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you will find the answers to your questions about Signature Motor Club here.
- Geographically, where does my membership cover me?
- What vehicles are covered under the Signature Motor Club membership?
- Are RVs (Recreational Vehicles) covered under my membership?
- Does the Signature Motor Club membership cover all drivers in my family?
- Who are your service providers?
- What service providers do you have in my area?
- What is the towing coverage under the Signature Motor Club membership plan?
- What are the towing hours?
- What does Emergency Roadside Assistance cover?
- How do I obtain Emergency Roadside Assistance?
Answer: As a member, you are covered while driving in the United States and Canada.
Question: What vehicles are covered under the Motor Club membership?
Answer: The Motor Club offers full road and towing services for all self-propelled four-wheel vehicles designed, licensed and used for private, non-commercial, on-road transportation, including trucks and RVs with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2,000 pounds). The coverage is valid for any eligible vehicle you are driving - leased, owned, rented or borrowed.
Question: Are RVs (Recreational Vehicles) covered under my membership?
Answer: Yes, the Signature Motor Club offers full road and towing services for RVs with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2,000 pounds). Recreational vehicles and trucks with more than 4 wheels or a carrying capacity of more than one ton (2,000 pounds) can be provided start-up and fuel delivery service, only.
Question: Who does the Signature Motor Club membership cover?
Answer: The Auto Club covers any individual, like your spouse, other family members (including domestic partner) with a valid driver's license living in your household that are provided a unique number assigned by the Motor Club that identifies them as a member and determines eligibility to receive Emergency Roadside Assistance membership.
Question: Who are your service providers?
Answer: The Signature Motor Club contracts with thousands of authorized, independent towers and service providers throughout the United States and Canada. We continue to contract with new, authorized independent towers and service providers so that our members' needs for emergency services are handled quickly and easily.
Question: What service providers do you have in my area?
Answer: The Signature Motor Club searches from thousands of contracted towers and service providers to efficiently meet your service needs. If we are unable to provide service in your area, we will reimburse you up to the limit displayed in your Membership Handbook for covered expenses.
Question: What is the towing coverage under the Signature Motor Club membership?
As a member, you may choose one of the three (3) towing options listed below. You may be towed:
To an authorized service provider's repair facility within the mileage limits of disablement at NO CHARGE based on your membership plan.
To a destination you select within the mileage limits of the disablement at NO CHARGE based on your membership plan. Based on your membership plan, a destination other than an authorized service provider's facility greater than the mileage limit from the disablement specified in your plan handbook. (Charges for mileage beyond the mileage limit must be paid by you at the time of service and are not reimbursable.)
Question: What are the towing service hours?
Answer: Signature Motor Club towing service is available 24 hours a day, every day.
Question: What does Emergency Roadside Assistance cover?
Answer: Emergency Road and Towing Service covers the following, up to the limits of your membership plan:
- Lockout service
- Battery boost/jump start
- Flat tire service (changed, with your inflated spare)
- Fuel delivery (you pay only for the cost of the fuel)
- Winching/stuck vehicle
Answer: If you are a member, please follow the simple steps listed below.
- Call Emergency Dispatch Service as listed on your member ID card or in your membership handbook.
- Provide the operator with the following:
- Your name and membership number
- Area code and telephone number you are calling from
- Location of your disabled vehicle (city, state, and street address closest intersection)
- Description of disabled vehicle (year, make, model, color)
- License plate number of disabled vehicle
- Nature of the problem
- The operator will keep you on the line while contacting a service provider.
- We will give you the service provider's name and the estimated time of arrival.
- For your protection, be with your car when the service provider arrives unless it is unsafe to do so. Unattended vehicles will not be serviced.
- Present the service provider with your membership card and driver's license.
FOR MORE DETAILS - Please see Terms & Conditions provided on this site or your Membership Handbook.