THE ACEABLE MONTHLY MOBILE DRIVERS ED GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility - The Aceable Mobile Drivers Ed Giveaway ( the “Giveaway”) is designed to promote Aceable's mobile drivers ed course for teens, approved for use in Florida, Texas, California, Illinois and Ohio! The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least fourteen (14) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period. Void in Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Giveaway and must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the (viable) e-mail address identified in the Entrant's entry. Employees of Aceable, Inc. ("Sponsor"), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. For purposes of the preceding sentence, “members of the immediate family or household” is defined to include parents, grandparents, siblings, spouse and children.
2. Sponsor - The Giveaway is sponsored by Aceable, Inc, located at 610 W 5th St, Suite 603, Austin, Texas 78701.
3. Agreement to Official Rules - Participation in the Giveaway constitutes each entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. How to Enter – NO PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
(1) If you do not already have the Aceable Mobile App on your iPhone or iPad, go to iTunes or the App Store and download the Aceable Mobile Drivers Ed app. (App requires iOS 8.0 or higher, iPhone 5 or newer.) Follow the directions provided to invite your friends to become new Aceable mobile app account holders using your unique referral code. For the first two people you refer to the new Aceable iOS mobile app through your unique referral code who downloads its Drivers Ed Mobile App and becomes a new Aceable Mobile App account holder, you will automatically receive either a $10 starbucks gift card or an Aceable tee-shirt. (Becoming an Aceable Drivers Ed Mobile Account Holder does not require the purchase or utilization of an Aceable Mobile Drivers Limit one (1) $10 starbucks gift card or t-shirt per person for the duration of the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limit will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, destroyed, deleted, erased, stolen, or unreadable. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, problem, or malfunction (human, technical, or otherwise) which may occur in the creation, maintenance or processing of Sweepstakes entries, or which prevents entries from
5. Agreement To Official Rules - Participation in the Giveaway constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Fulfillment of prize - Sponsor will fulfill the prize within 30 days of the user becoming eligible. T-shirts will be sent via standard mail. Starbucks gift cards will be sent via email or standard mail. The user will get to choose one of two prizes.
7. Prizes– There are two prizes in this giveaway: A $10 starbucks gift card and an Aceable t- shirt . ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER.
8. General Conditions - By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (including but not limited to eligibility determinations) which are final and legally binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor, and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledge that Sponsor, Promoters and their employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If, for any reason, the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway or the Sponsor's website or mobile applications are impaired in any way, for any reason, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of termination, random drawings to award the prizes will be conducted from eligible and non-suspect entries received up until the time of the impairment. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage Sponsor's website or mobile apps or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys' fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Receiving E-mail Marketing – By entering this Sweepstakes, you may have made e-mail marketing preferences noted to Sponsor, and will receive e-mail in accordance with these preferences, including offers. Upon receipt of any e-mail, you may opt out of receiving future e- mails, and you will retain the same eligiblity you had previously to win the prize.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability - By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Giveaway, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Giveaway, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due or misdirected mail, entries, application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event the incorrect downloading of the application: (f) the processing or handling of entries; and (g) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants' participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive costs or attorneys fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect
11. Publicity - By accepting a prize, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliates and agents, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name (first name and last name initial), likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and its products and services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name (first name and last name initial), picture, likeness, address (city and state), or
12. Disputes - Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Travis County, Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas.