Are you ready for the DMV written exam? Find out below with Aceable's free permit practice test. A passing grade is 70%, or 18 correct answers out of 25 questions.
Not quite ready to take the actual yet? Aceable offers learner permit prep courses and state-approved drivers ed in dozens of states. Each course features unlimited practice tests featured with hundreds of questions to prepare you to earn your permit or drivers license. Best of all, it's all available on a mobile app or on your computer.
Practice for the DMV written exam before you take the real thing!
Everyone gets nervous about The DMV permit test. But unlike decades past, you don’t have to prepare by studying a dry, boring textbook. Aceable’s practice permit test is the trusted by over 250,000 drivers, providing accurate practice exams, with questions, based on your state’s DMV driver handbook. You’ll head to the licensing office without a doubt in your mind that you’re prepared to earn your permit.
Choose the Right Drivers Ed Practice Test For Your State
Many sites offer generic online practice tests, not based on the laws in your state. This causes many people to fail their written DMV exam. Aceable’s practice tests are based on your state's DMV manual. Best of all, you can download our app and study wherever you are free of charge! Choose your state below, sign up and get started!
Note: While these programs feature hundreds of questions and lessons based on state curriculum, they are not yet state-approved as a replacement for an official drivers ed course. These are intended only as study guides to prepare you to take your state's written knowledge test.
- Alabama DPS Practice Test
- Arkansas DFA Practice Test
- Arizona MVD Practice Test
- California DMV Practice Test
- Colorado DMV Practice Test
- Connecticut DMV Practice Test
- Indiana BMV Practice Test
- Iowa DOT Practice Test
- Idaho DMV Practice Test
- Kansas DOR Practice Test
- Kentucky DDL Practice Test
- Louisiana OMV Practice Test
- Massachusetts RMV Practice Test
- Maryland MVA Practice Test
- Michigan Permit Practice Test
- Missouri DOR Practice Test
- Mississippi DMV Practice Test
- North Carolina DMV Practice Test
- Nebraska DMV Practice Test
- New Jersey MVC Practice Test
- New Mexico MVD Practice Test
- New York DMV Practice Test
- Oregon DMV Practice Test
- South Carolina DMV Practice Test
- Tennessee DMV Practice Test
- Utah DMV Practice Test
- Virginia DMV Practice Test
- Washington DOL Practice Test
- Wisconsin DMV Practice Test
- West Virginia DMV Practice Test
State-Approved Drivers Ed
- California Drivers Ed
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Course
- Illinois Adult Drivers Ed
- Nevada Drivers Ed
- Ohio Drivers Ed
- Pennsylvania Teen Drivers Ed
- Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed
- Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed
- Texas Adult Drivers Ed
- Georgia Drivers Ed
- Oklahoma Drivers Ed