California DMV forms
Paperwork isn’t fun for most people but it’s what makes the California Department of Motor Vehicles run! You need a form to do pretty much anything, that's why we got the most common DMV office forms and put them in one convenient place! We also included a checklist of all the documents and forms you will need to get your driver's license!
- California DMV Driver Handbook
- California Driving Records
- California Organ Donor Information
- Driver License Checklist
- Driver License or Identification Card Application (DL 44 or DL 44c)
- Certificate of Transfer
- Change of Address Form DMV 14
- Traffic Accident Report SR1
- Application for vehicle registration or title
- Application for Duplicate or Paperless Title
For any forms that are not listed above you can visit the forms sections of the California DMV website. They have pretty much any form you can think of and more on the website including a form to report a school bus for cutting you off!
An important thing to note is that you can do many of the things that theses forms allow you to do, online! For a complete list of online services that the California DMV offers (Plus a list of all of the regular services that your local dmv office offers) click here!