Want to get your Kentucky driver license? Aceable’s Kentucky Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Kentucky written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Kentucky license applicants under the age of 18 must take an approved drivers ed course. Aceable’s Kentucky Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Kentucky Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Kentucky DDL written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Kentucky Driver License (Ages 16-17)
- Get your paperwork together. Bring your original or certified birth certificate, Social Security card, No Pass/No Drive (School Compliance Verification) form, and an application signed by your parent or legal guardian.
- Take a vision test and written knowledge test at your Circuit Court Clerk’s office to get your Permit.
- Carry your Permit for 6 months while you log 60 hours of behind-the-wheel practice (including 10 hours at night) with your parent or other licensed adult who is 21 or older.
- Check online to see if appointments are available for your driving skills test. When you pass the road test, a Kentucky State Police License Examiner will put an “Intermediate” sticker on your permit.
- Take an approved drivers ed course. There are a few to choose from: high school drivers ed, course from an approved private driving school, or an online graduated license course.
- Once you have met the drivers ed requirement and have held your Intermediate License for at least 6 months, you can apply for a regular driver license with full driving privileges. Congrats!
How to Get Your Kentucky Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Pass a vision test and knowledge test at your Circuit Court Clerk’s office. Bring your original or certified birth certificate and Social Security card. You’ll also have to pay the testing and licensing fees to the state.
- Practice driving with a licensed adult for 6 months while you have your permit. If you’re 21 or older, you only need to hold your permit for 30 days.
- Pass your road test. You’ll need to bring your own registered and insured vehicle for the test.
- Receive your driver license. Freedom!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Kentucky Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Kentucky’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”