Texas Drivers License and Permit Overview
Are you ready to get your Texas driver license? Whether you’re a teen looking to get your learner’s permit or an adult going straight for the Texas license, Aceable is here to help with all the education, checklists, and resources you need to get it done and hit the road. We can even help you get your motorcycle license.
- How To Get Your Texas Driver License or Permit
- How to Get a Texas Motorcycle License
- Parent Taught Drivers Ed (PTDE)
- Instructor Taught Drivers Ed for Teens
- Adult Drivers Ed
- What to Bring to the Texas DPS
- Renewing your Driver’s License In Texas
- How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Texas Driver License
- Reinstating a suspended Texas Drivers License
- How to Change Your Name on Your Texas Driver License
- How to Change Your Gender on Your Texas Driver License
- How To register as an organ donor in Texas
Getting Your First Driver License
Check out our simple guide on how to get your driver license in Texas. The first step is to take drivers ed. Aceable offers online drivers ed for teens (Parent Taught or Instructor Taught) as well as adult driver education. Find out which one is right for you! Once you meet your driving practice and/or drivers ed requirements, you can head to your local Texas DPS office to apply for a driving permit or license. Don’t forget to bring the right paperwork.
Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed (PTDE)
Six hours with this course and you could be in the driver’s seat! Includes Texas DPS written exam, a parent account, and behind-the-wheel training tools.
Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed
Get your Texas driving permit quicklywith this course. Course includes your Texas DPS written exam and gives you the option to choose your behind-the-wheel provider.
Texas Adult Drivers Ed
Pass the course and skip the DPS written test with adult drivers ed. In just six hours you could be hitting the road, Aceable style.