Want to get your Wisconsin driver license? Aceable’s Wisconsin Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Wisconsin written knowledge exam.
Important: This is NOT a state-approved driver education course. Wisconsin license applicants under the age of 18 must take an approved drivers ed course (including classroom and behind-the-wheel training). Aceable’s Wisconsin Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
Ace Your Wisconsin Drivers Permit Test
The perfect way to get extra help before taking the Wisconsin DMV written knowledge test
Study Guide For Busy Adults & Teens
20 levels of interactive lessons & unlimited practice tests to prepare you for your permit exam
Study Whenever & Wherever You Want
Learn the rules of the road on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer
Drive Awesome With Aceable’s Easy & Convenient iOS or Android App
This isn’t your typical boring drivers ed study guide
How to Get Your Wisconsin Driver License (Ages 15-17)
- Enroll in a state-approved drivers education course. It should include 30 hours of classroom time and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Get your paperwork together. Bring an MV3001 Driver License Application signed by your instructor, Social Security Card, and proof of your identity, legal status in the U.S., auto insurance, and school enrollment or diploma/GED.
- When you’re at least 15 years and 6 months old, you can apply for an Instruction Permit. Take a vision test and written knowledge test at your local DMV Customer Service Center. The state fee is $35.
- Carry your Instruction Permit for 9 months while you get at least 30 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with your parent or other approved adult who’s been licensed for at least 2 years. Make sure 10 of those hours are at night, and keep track of your time by filling out the driving log.
- Schedule your driving skills test and bring the following to the DMV: your valid Instruction Permit, payment for the $28 fee, and a completed driving log. You also need proof that you completed an approved drivers ed course, but your course provider should submit this to the DMV electronically. Pass the driving test to earn your Provisional License!
- Keep your Provisional License until it expires 2 years from your next birthday. When you renew your license, you'll get a regular Class D Driver License with full privileges.
How to Get Your Wisconsin Driver License (Age 18 and Up)
- Get your paperwork together. You’ll need to bring the following to a DMV Customer Service Center: MV3001 Driver License Application, Social Security Card, and proof of your identity, legal status in the U.S., auto insurance, and Wisconsin residency.
- Pass the vision, knowledge, and driving tests at the DMV. You’ll also have to pay a $28 fee.
- Receive your regular Driver License. Freedom!
Let Aceable Help You Pass Your Wisconsin Written Drivers Test
- 20 levels of interactive lessons that keep you engaged with videos, memes and humorous content
- Unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the written knowledge exam
- The course never expires and there aren’t any timers, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines
- Self-paced lessons let you move as quickly through the course as you want
- Provides you with the knowledge to pass Wisconsin’s written permit exam
- 5-star course with awesome customer service
Check Out Aceable’s 5-Star Reviews
“I love this!! So convenient and easy to use! The memes make it less boring, and I love that I can do it anywhere! So happy there is finally and app for drivers ed!”
“This app is incredible! It’s cheaper, faster, and easier than actual driving school. The robot is hilarious and fun to learn with. My favorite part though is that we can do it freely on our own time anywhere!”
“It’s really convenient getting to do my class work on my phone, and I passed my permit test! I’m so glad I found Aceable, I recommend everyone to have this fun learning experience. The staff is super helpful, too.”