You know how pop stars always say they would be nothing without their fans? Well we would be nothing without our users. You guys are our Beliebers. Our Directioners. Our Swifties. Throughout 12 Days of Aceable, we received an overwhelming number of shoutouts on social media. Yes, it was probably because we were giving away cool stuff, but it seems like you guys might actually like us, too. So without further ado, we present some of the very best tweets we got from our fans over the past couple of weeks. Team Aceable is squad goals.
1. Much like Beyonce, Cody woke up like dis.
— Cody (@SurfOpie) December 17, 2015
2. The only person for whom I've got post notifications turned on is Chrissy Teigen. So like, this is cool.
3. Don't put ideas in our head. We think you should still do this.
@aceable I'll post a picture to prove it too!
— Justin Hidalgo (@FatherHidalgo) December 24, 2015
4. O snap, Arianna just took it to the next level with an Oscar-worthy performance in the local Wal-Mart. Save money, live better, ya know?
5. Wow, you're way nicer than us.
— Nikki (@bubbleboots781) December 23, 2015
6. I see what you did there, Connor. Coffee's for parallel parkers only.
7. Harry Styles is actually bae, but okay, I guess we can be baes, too.
— tay (@oIzanksi)
8. Puns ON FLEEK, Claire. (Is it still cool to say that? Please advise.)
9. Nathan Franklin just making up adverbs over here. A Noah Webster of sorts.
— Nathan Franklin (@nathan_cef) December 17, 2015
10. This response makes no sense, and yet ... it is everything.
11. Wow, this is so weird, John Cena's Dad. Points for creativity.
@aceable I should get it because I am Ace's and that other chick's secret love child.
— John Cena's Dad (@jasonbrone) December 14, 2015
12. Acelets are squad goals, Gaby. And you are the Taylor Swift of our squad.
13. Things that are also adorable, Maddie: this.
13. This is a very stressful week for me. Winning ANYTHING from the adorable #12DaysofAceable @aceable would make it better. ?? — Maddie Marie (@maddie_tv) December 18, 2015 14. As my girl Demi Lovato would say, what's wrong with being confident?
15. I knew you had that James Dean daydream look in your eye, Michael.
— Michael Guzman (@GuzmanMichael88) December 21, 2015