1. Easy. Money.How it works:
- You get a unique purchase code for Aceable drivers ed.
- You share said purchase code with other parents/students.
- We give those who purchase 25% off and put $25 back into your PTA or school club.
2. We’ll do the work for you.We want this process to be easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. Let us handle stuff like creating stickers, fliers, emails and other distribution materials about our 25/25 partnership. And yes, it’s all free. Our support team is also available 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. so call us, beep us, if you wanna reach us and we’ll be happy to help.
3. We’re kind of a big deal.Parents and teens alike love Aceable. Okay, obviously we’re gonna say that, but check out these reviews:
4. Swanky webpage. That’s what’s up.We’ll create a personalized webpage with your high school’s logo and information about how the program works. This is the Beyoncé treatment, people. We are your humble minions.
5. We can do this forever. (No, but really.)Once you join Aceable, you become fam. If you wanna be part of the 25/25 program until you’ve raised enough money to buy a yacht, we’re cool with that. Just send us an invite to cruise on your yacht.
6. If you don’t like us, we get it.What if you promote Aceable and someone who purchases hates it? No problemo, we’ll refund them completely. All we want is for you to be happy, and if you reject us, we understand — we just need a moment to cry softly while blasting Adele.
7. You have to do this, anyway. Why not do it the best way?Everyone has to take drivers ed. Do other drivers ed courses want to give you money? Are other drivers ed courses available on mobile app and web? Do other drivers ed courses use GIFs that are this on-point? That’s what I thought. What other reasons do you need? Treat yo self and your organization by joining Aceable’s 25/25 donation program today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-522-4174 to learn more. Promise we don’t bite.