Fall is HERE, people. Is there anything better than fall? We don’t think so. That crisp chill in the air, the leaves changing colors, the first day you break out your favorite sweater — it’s all just so good. The best thing about fall, however, is that everything starts to smell (or taste) like pumpkin spice. To make sure you’re adequately prepared for Mother Earth’s greatest season, we’re going to help you make your very own pumpkin spice car air freshener spray using essential oils. We’re so trendy, you guys. Anyway, let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
- Essential Oils – It’s best to use Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Cardamon, Ginger, and Orange.
- A glass spray bottle
Pumpkin Spice Spray Recipe:
- 8 ounces of water (preferably filtered)
- 20 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 15 drops of nutmeg essential oil
- 15 drops of ginger essential oil
- 15 drops of cloves essential oil
- 10 drops of orange essential oil
- 5 drops of cardamon essential oil
Pumpkin Spice Spray Instructions:
- Add filtered water and oils to your spray bottle
- Put the cap on and shake well
Pretty easy, right? Keep the bottle in your car to make sure that fall smell follows you around no matter where you go! You can obviously also use this spray in your house to give it a seasonal glow up. Just remember to shake well before each use. My assignment for your next project? I’m glad you asked…
Don’t forget to reach out to us on Twitter or Instagram (@aceable) and let us know how your spray turns out!