So, you just got your license. What now? Time to get a car, hopefully. There’s nothing more fun than daydreaming about your first car. So many factors to consider! What color will it be? Will the seats be leather or cloth? Will it really help you get more dates? While you’re waiting in car limbo, it doesn’t hurt to turn toward the ultimate source of vehicular awesomeness for comfort and guidance: movies. Movies are the source of so many dream cars we can hardly keep count. Still, we managed to pick out a few faves. Check out our Top 10 greatest movie cars and pray that your first car lives up to the greatness!
1. The Delorean, Back to the Future (1985)
2. The Batmobile, The Dark Knight (2008)
3. Lightning McQueen, Cars (2006)
4. 1970 Dodge Charger, Fast and the Furious (2001)
5. The Gigahorse, Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
6. Greased Lightning, Grease (1978)
7. The Mystery Machine, Scooby Doo (1969 - Present)
8. 1976 VW Camper Van, Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
9. Mutt Cuts van, Dumb & Dumber (1994)
10. The Ecto-1, Ghostbusters (1984-Present)
There you have ‘em. Let us know which was your favorite!